UNDER CANVAS IN AFRICA
LOCATION AFRICA FILMS TRADITIONAL MOBILE CAMP
Our setup is a totally eco friendly mobile camp, never staying in the same location more than necessary, leaving no trace of us having ever been there. It is a traditional comfortable mobile-tented camp: large walk-in tents with a spacious verandah. The tents are fully equipped with a double and a single bed, bedding, towels, side table, hurricane lanterns, torch, table & safari chair… on the verandah you will find your hand washbasin, mirror and small table as well as safari chairs for your relaxation. ‘Bush’ shower & ‘short drop’ toilet are located at the rear of each unit. Tents are candle lit, a torch is provided in each tent & kerosene lanterns both in front and rear of each unit.
Meals are served in a spacious mess tent with reading and relaxing, dining and buffet area. Full English breakfast, buffet lunch and three-course dinner in the evenings are prepared by our highly skilled chef, and scrumptiously presented. Our well stocked bar, tea and coffee is available at all times.
Our nature guides / game trackers are based at the camp, as are our safari prepared 4WD land cruisers.
- Comfortable and spacious units with either twin or double bed.
- Tents are candle lit, a torch is provided in each tent. There are kerosene lanterns both in front and rear of each unit.
- Power supply is available in the mess for charging cameras, phones and laptop only. Please check with camp manager for times at which generator is on (usually when clients are out on game drive).
- Telephone and internet: TBC.
- Camp is hosted by Andres & Lorraine
- Languages: English, Swahili, French, Spanish, Italian.